REW - WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tommy Sin

MeDo - RP (Promo) Empty MeDo - RP (Promo)

Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:35 pm
Commentator 1: They've won! They've won! MeDo and Tommy Sin win on their Thunder debut!

Commentator 2: Well, don't get too excited...these rookies still have much to prove on REW. Their journey is only beggining.

Commentator 1: That might be true, but they're already starting to build a name for themselves.

* After the fight, MeDo takes the microphone ... *

Poor children ... sometimes they don't remember the past, however, I REMEMBER. Every night I thought about that "thing", * starts a macabre laugh *, how I was wrong ... how naive I was ... when we see fear for the first time we feel bad ... this is wrong. I still remember when I first accepted it ... I felt plunged into an abyss of darkness, but, I was mistaken, I was mistaken because they were the ones who welcomed me, they were the only "beings" who cared after they killed them. I was alone, but when I saw the shadows around, I soon realized that I was wrong, they are the ones that give us the strength, they are the ones that .... GUIDE US. Seeing the faces of these two unfortunates reminds me of when she was about to enter me, and of course ... how she is about to enter them too ... and how she will also enter and possess the soul of anyone who enters the our way * macabre laughter *, so I invite everyone: JUST TURN THE LIGHTS.... OUT!

* The lights go out and when they come back, no one else is in the ring *.

Commentator 2: Well, that was odd...

Commentator 1: Ugh, this guy gave me the creeps!

Commentator 2: Why do you think he came to Tommy Sin's aid?

Commentator 1: I'm not sure, but I guess we will find out next week!

MeDo likes this post

MeDo

MeDo - RP (Promo) Empty Re: MeDo - RP (Promo)

Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:06 pm
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum