REW - WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KingPin

Kingpins Promo Empty Kingpins Promo

Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:57 am
The camera cuts to an underground base. There are gym equipmemts scattered all over the area. In the middle of the room there is a man sitting opposite to the camera. He is holding a walking stick in his hand.

The camera slowly rotates around the man. Finally it comes face to face the man revealing him as non other than Kingpin. 

Kingpin: The last time I was in the ring, I was against Johnny Walters. I was toying around with him. Hw was nearly, nearly knocked out cold.

Kingpin grins to the camera. He slowly gets up from his chair and starts walking around. After a few moments he comes down and sits again.

Kingpin: I had tasted a great victory in the air before Johnny boy decided to hit me with a chair. He brought up someone to cause a distarction and cleverly hit me on the head. 

Kingpin stands suddenly. The chair where he was sitting before falls to the ground with a loud thud. No noise can be heard for a few moments. Kingpin clears his throat and starts speaking again.

Kingpin: I was supposed to he fighting in the finals today. I am the deserving contestant. Johnny boy you have no idea what your cheap shot is about to get you. Watch your back mate, Its a dangerous place I might 'accidentally' run over you tonight. You don't pick a fight with kings and hope to get away with it.

Kingpin puts a serious expression.

Kingpin: The beating Chou's about to get today will be just a piece of what I have in store for you. You begged for war the day you cheated on me. Brace yourself Johnny boy the wrath of Kingpin is about to fall upon you. You have been warned.

Kingpin stares right into the camera with hint of a devilish smile around his lips.

The camera is cut back to the arena.
KingPin

Kingpins Promo Empty Re: Kingpins Promo

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:24 pm
After the match

Michael: Earlier tonight Kingpin warned Johnny Walters that he was coming for him. And after this kind of performance Johnny should be watching his back.

Jhonas: Right Michael. Chou was unfortunate today to get caught in the middle. Poor man he didn't sign up for this.

Michael: Of course he didn't. No one signs to get that beating. But nonetheless the challenge has been issued by Kingpin to Johnny. Let us remind REW universe of what happened last season. Kingpin was knocked out cold by Walters after the referee was distracted. Walters cheap shotted his way to the finals of the tournamnet.

Jhonas: And Kingpin here believes that Walters hasn't earn his shot yet. We have Walters against Fedor in the finals. It will be intresting to see how thing develop in that matchup. GM Wicked has yet to make things official.

Michael: But if things get out of hand he might not have much choice. It will certainly be intresting to see how things turnout. Stay tuned with us to know how things develop further.
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://rew-world.forumgratuit.ro

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:39 pm
Good job
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum