REW - WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KingPin

Vitrolins Promo Empty Vitrolins Promo

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:38 pm
The camera cuts to backstage. Jessy is on the mic with a grinning Vitrolin.

Jessy: So Vitrolin how are you prepared for your match against Serj Tank? You might be nervous considering this is the first match of the season.

Vitrolin childishly waves around his costume.

Vitrolin: This suit that I am wearing makes me suppa strong.

Vitrolin flexes his skinny arms. He tries to lift a tool box to prove his point.

Vitrolin: (trying to lift the box) Argh! This thing is so heavyyy. I bet no one can lift this thing. How could they when I couldn't with my super strength suit.

Jessy: Umm... maybe it has less to do with your power suit and more to do with how skinny you look?

Serj Tank casually aporoaches the two of them from around the corner. He sees Vitrolin struggling with the tool box.

Serj Tank: Move away and let me demonstrate my strength.

Serj tank shoves Vitrolin and lifts the tool box single handedly.

Serj Tank:  Haha this was a child play. I can lift weights thrice heavier than this without breaking a sweat.

Vitrolin stares at Serj Tank dumbfounded.

Vitrolin: But...... but my super armor failed to lift it up. Its impossible..

Serj Tank stops him mid sentence.

Serj Tank: Look at this kid hoping to lift weight with the help of some childish toy. You come to face me in that piece of garbage tonight and I will make sure to break both the costume and your bones.

Serj Tank shoves Vitrolin who ends up in the ground. Serj Tank disappears backstage. Vitrolin is staring at the camera shocked after the encounter.

The camera cuts back to the arena.
KingPin

Vitrolins Promo Empty Re: Vitrolins Promo

Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:23 pm
After the match...

Michael: That was a brutal display of strength by Serj Tank. It .. it was totally unnecessary action he took there today destryoing that costume. He didn't have to bully Vitrolin like that.

Serj Tank walks down the ramp after his brutal beatdown. The crowd boo him louldy.

Jhonas: I think Vitrolin got what he was due. After their backstage encounter it was foolish of him to think his costume will give him any advantage over Serj. Such clown should not be given a chance to compete at this stage.

Michael: He could have atleast left the man intact. I don't know how many bones Serj broke today. Vitrolin might be out of actions for month.

Ambulance sirens can be heard in the arena. Soon the ambulance comes to sight. Vitrolin is quickly placed in a stretcher and carried away.

Michael: I hope he hasn't suffered from anything serious.

The ambulance disappears from the arena.

Michael: I don't know about you Jhonas but I hope he recovers fast and swiftly.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum