REW - WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Tommy Sin

Tommy Sin - RP (Promo) Empty Tommy Sin - RP (Promo)

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:55 pm
*Tommy Sin’s titantron and entrance theme begin to play*

Commentator 1: Wow, look who’s here! One of the many wrestlers that we had debuting on the previous show! We haven’t seen him in over a month!
Commentator 2: Well, but he doesn’t look that happy to return while moving towards the ring…this sure looks promissing…

*Tommy Sin grabs a mic from the announcers table as he heads towards the ring*

-Tommy Sin: Well, well, well…looks like “The Sinner” is back, in REW… A month and a half as passed since I debuted in this company. Which means, a month and a half has passed, since you people had seen me perform on this show. And truth is, that in a month and a half, a lot has changed. Rain has given it’s place, to snow… A year has closed, when a new one has just started…and heck, look around…REW even got a rebrand! But you know what? None of that matters, if the mentality stays the same. Seasons may turn, years may pass, and places may change, but nothing matters if the mind does not evolve along. A month and a half ago, what you people saw, was a fluke! I have signed with REW to be paired with the best, of the best. That said, I am demanding a real challenge, right now!

*Tommy Sin drops the mic onto the ground*

Commentator 2: Uff, that was intense… I called it!
Commentator 1: You rightly did! But what will be the GM’s response to Tommy Sin’s demands? Oh, I am eager to know, and I bet our audience is as well!

MeDo likes this post

Admin
Admin
Admin
https://rew-world.forumgratuit.ro

Tommy Sin - RP (Promo) Empty Re: Tommy Sin - RP (Promo)

Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:36 pm
Tania appears on the ramp.

Tania:" Oh dear, a very emotional speech, but we all know the fact that nobody care about you. And about the challenge..i know someone who want to put the hands on you from the last season."

TOMMY Sin take the mic again.

TOMMY :" Lady.. First.. Why are you still here? You still want to wrestle with mens? I do not know why REW allowed you to wrestle with us.You have no skills, no talent, just a big mouth and a puppet like Bloodface who doing every thing what you say.."

Tommy Sin make a pause.

TOMMY:" And secondly..bring the  bastard here to learn him a lesson."

Tommy Sin drop the mic again.

Tania:" You will pay for this words.."

Bloodface appears behind Tommy.

Bloodface take take Tommy from back and do a German Suplex.

Tania take a chiar and goes in ring.

Tania give the chair to Bloodface.

Bloodface hit Tommy Sin with  a brutal chair shot.

Hit again and again and again.

Tania:" This is for your big mouth not mine... For the arrogance ...and nobody will help you because everyone hates you from last season.."

The lights go out.

The lights come on.

JHASON :" OMG!! Is Medo.."

Medo attack Bloodface with a superkick.

Medo take the chair and hit Bloodface.

Tania go out from ring.

Bloodface go out from ring.

MICHAEL :" Maybe nobody from last season..but Medo  is one of the new REW acquisitions."

Medo help Tommy Sin to get up.

GM WIKED appears on the big screen.

GM WIKED:" Well, this looks for me like a real challenge...a tag team one...Tania and Bloodface versus Tommy Sin and Medo.. Right now.. "

MICHAEL :" All right, this will be interesting."

JHASON :" Stay with us fans, the fight will start în a few moments."

MeDo likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum