REW - WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
https://rew-world.forumgratuit.ro

Intro show Empty Intro show

Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:14 pm
Laaaadiiiess and Gentleeeemaaaannn
Romaaaniiaaa Extreeeemmmeeee Wreeeestttling
Preseeeentttsss
REW WEDNESDAY NIGHT X-TREME

MICHAEL :" Hello dear REW UNIVERSE.. WE AREEEE BAAAACKKK. and here with a New sensation in REW.. THE X-TREME Division. And of course, with new Wrestlers...and staff.
To my left is my new comment partner.. JHONAS."
JHONAS:" Good evening ladies and gentleman."
MICHAEL:" My former partner, Thomas, had go to his city and started a family business off side of the wrestling world. And from this way here we go forward in the format of Michael and Jhonas."
JHONAS:" And i am verry happy to be here, Michael. I watched REW in the past and i loved how this federation works. "
MICHAEL :" I am sure about that. Anyway, we will start this new season with the new X-TREME Division who is the former LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT Division but under new concept and more. "
JHASON :" GM Wiked  will tell us more about that. "

The GM WIKED's music is heard in the arena.

MICHAEL :" You talked about wolf... "

GM WIKED appears on the ramp.

GM WKED looks at the fans and goes to the ring.

He ask for a microphone.

GM WIKED:" HEEEELLOOO REEEEWWW UNIVEEERSEEE. "

Fans :" REW.. REW.. REW.."

GM WIKED:" It's good to be back in action. After how you all heard, REW is rebranded. And after a message from a old friend who was remember me about some of old stuff of REW.. I decided to brought back the X style. And i talk about The X MATCH and X CHAMPIONSHIP  now named X-WEAPON CHAMPIONSHIP. "

Fans:" THIS IS AWESOME.. THIS IS AWESOME.. "
GM WIKED :" And REW has put the hand on some  hot new talents who are ready to show us what they can do. "

Fans :" YES ...YES... YES..."

GM WIKED:" The wrestlers will be high flyers and tehnicals. About the matches...we bring back the X MATCH ..every body know how is the x match but for the people who do not know..the rules are..

- X MATCH IS A CONTEST BETWEEN 4 OR MORE WRESTLERS OF THE X-TREME DIVISION
- TWO CABLES , RISING FROM ALL FOUR CORNERS OF THE RING ARE CONNECTER TO THE METAL STRUCTURES
- A CHAMPIONSHIP BELT OR A BRIEFCASE IS SUSPENDED FROM WHERE THE CABLES CROSS , AT 5 METERS
- A LADDER IS ALLOWED TO BE USE IN THE MATCH
- THE WINNER IS THE FRIST PERSON WHO TAKE THE CHAMPIONSHIP OR BRIEFCASE

GM WIKED:" And to determinate a champion i make a little tournament. 10 matches will be tonight and others 2 on Saturday Night Thunder. The last 4 will be on match at PPV for The X-Weapon Championship. Now.. LET'S START THE SHOOOWWW."

Fans:"REW.. REW.. REW.."

GM WIKED goes to the backstage.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum