REW - WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DBS

Da Black Skull intro Empty Da Black Skull intro

Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:41 am
*The crowd are cheering and waving around the arena waiting for the start of the show, suddenly the lights goes off for a second and the screen shows the parking of the arena, a black dodge RAM arrives at a high speed and the driver pulls the hand break resulting in a huge smoke  due to the impact, a man comes out of the car, he gives his back to the camera and heads for the locker room, he is wearing a black T-shirt on it a white skull and blue jeans, his hair is black and he wears a black boot, the  screen then turns off and the lights goes on again*

commentator 1 : "  who is that guy??

commentator 2 : " i dont know but i think we are going to know this night, i wish it isnt as bad as it seem"

commentator 1: " let's hope that, now let us continue with our....."

* the lights goes off again, and the crowd starts screaming at the same time the screen shows the anonymous guy with his back to the camera again but this time he is in the locker room suddenly he turns over and shows his face to the camera, he is wearing a mask of a white skull, the crowd shouts out loud asking for the identity of the masked man, then the screen turns off and after a second the lights goes o showing in the middle of the ring the masked man*

commentator 1 : OMG, how did he appears here so fast ??

commentator 2 : " i dont know, i think he has an announcment to say

*The crowd are still shouting, while the masked man stares at them before starting to talk in the mic*

Da Black Skull (DBS) : " tonight, in REW friday night show the tournament for the heavyweight championship starts, and i knew that i am scheduled in a one-fall match against I.R.S , i dont know why should i fight in a match with that incompetent man"

* the crowd starts booing on DBS*

DBS: " this championship is mine and no one , mark my words, no one deserve it more than me, i am prepared to do anything to be the REW heavuweight champion "

comentaor 1 : " oh (com 2) look at that mask , this man is inendeing to do anything to be our champion"

com 2 : " will , we will see about that in his match today against I.R.S"

DBS : " finally ,........... , i am sending this messaage to all REW friday night roster............. THE END IS NEAR"

* DBS moves his thumb around his neck and then the lights goes off again, after it turns on the rig is empty and DBS is gone *

com 1 : " what a man , he keeps going inn and out with that silent moves, i am thrilled to see him in the ring"

com 2 : "will (com 1) we will see him tonight fight against I.R.S in our first round for the REW Heavyweight championship, so let us be patient and we will see"
DBS

Da Black Skull intro Empty Re: Da Black Skull intro

Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:56 am
*after the end of the match*

michael : "look at that finish by DBS"
thomas : " I think he calls it the black death"
michael : " will it is certainly black i think I.R.S will have to go to the hospital after this move"

*the titantron starts announcing the arrival of our GM Wicked*

GM Wicked : " so DBS i think that tonight you have proved yourself as a good competitor for our most prestigious title the REW Heavy Weight championship"

* the fans start whislting, and DBS is staring at GM Wicked*

GM Wiked : " but , there is one little problem"

* the fans wondering and shouts WHAT*

GM WIcked : " you play with my rules not yours playa, this is my show and you must abide by my rules, this rules are ...."

* DBS grabs a microphone and interrupts GM Wicked*

DBS : " wait wait wait GM wicked "

* GM WIcked lowers the microphone down and looks for DBS*

DBS : " whatever your rules are, i just have one thing to tell you about"

michael : "what is it DBS?"

thomas : " come on DBS dont say anything stupid"

DBS : " just bring it bi.....h"

* the fans starts whistling and laughing at GM WIcked*

Michael : OMG what is that, DBS really doesn't care what GM Wicked rules are

Thomas : I think he is wrong , you can't fight against the man who is ruling the place you work in

GM Wicked : will DBS , now you have really pissed me off, all right tonight I announce it DBS you are out of the tournament for the REW heavy weight championship

* the fans starts booing against GM Wicked*

GM Wicked : I think this will teach you how to talk to me in the future

* the titantron starts again and this time it is the black mamba walking next to GM Wicked*

black mamba : " wicked, i think DBS deserves another chance"

* the fans cheers*

black mamba : " what about this, DBS will be scheduled for a 2 against 1 handicap match next week, if he is really fit for the title he should pass tis challenge"

michael : " a 2-1 handicap match, this will be very tough even for DBS"

Thomas : " I dont know michael, look in DBS eyes this man will do anything just to win the championship

* DBS grabs the mic and get it closer to his mouth, the camera focuses on him, DBS starts looking at the fans*

DBS : " I ACCEPT"

*DBS throws away the mic, the fans screams out loudly*

GM Wicked : " allright so next week DBS is going in a 2-1 handicap match against .........."

michael : " against who wicked"

GM Wicked : " let it be a surprise "

* the music starts and GM Wicked leaves the ramp leaving the fans asking who will be facing DBS next week*