REW - WORLD
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
KingPin

Mr Rated R Empty Mr Rated R

Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:45 pm
Dan hammer is walking down the ramp when a voice is heard.

???: Look at that. What a match. Dan Hammer with his usual performance wohoo.

Dan goes to the commentary table and picks a Mic.

Dan: Of course it is Mr Rated with his boring commentary. Look don't embarass yourself infront of REW universe. Don't you have other work to do? If qrestling isn't working for you, you could always go Rated-R.. if you get what I mean.

The croud shouts ohh.

Michael: Haha that was good from Dan.

Mr Rated R: Big talk coming from a loser like you. Look at you, no one in their right mind will be with you. So don't be sour when chicks like to hang around me haha.

Jhonas: Thats what I call a reply now Michael.

Dan: Didn't your mama taught you better than to sit somewhere cowering backstage and throw insults? Atleast be a man and insult me face to face.

Mr R disappears from the titan tron. After few moments Mr R's music is played and he comes running towards Dan.

Mr R delivers a flying elbow smash to Dan without any delay. He climbs on top of fallen Dan and starts hammering down. Dan pushes Mr R away and gets back to his feet.

Mr R comes runnung down and hits Dan with a missile drop kick. Dan is knocked out. Mr R slams Dan's head repeteadly in the barricades.

REW officials quickly separate Mr R from Dan.

Mr R: Now who is cowering? Now who is cowering aye?

He is pulled away backstage.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum